Former Trinity Graduate Earns Scholarship to Notre Dame!

Jesuit High School

A Former Trinity student and graduate & Jesuit High School Senior, Miguel Coste has been selected to receive the prestigious QuestBridge Scholarship. This highly selective national program will provide him with a full four-year scholarship to the University of Notre Dame.  Coste is the 2nd Jesuit student ever to receive the QuestBridge honor.

Miguel says: “I am beyond grateful and blessed to have received this scholarship. It will fund the next four years of my education, provide me with opportunities I couldn’t have ever dreamed of, and is the first step in the process of becoming a role model for my family.”

He also states that, “although education was not the most significant part of my parents’ or siblings’ lives, my parents have stressed the importance of education to me since my birth,” Coste said. “From their teachings, I internalized that if I want to succeed, I must strive to be the best in school. Earning the QuestBridge Scholarship has demonstrated that no matter what hand you’re dealt in life, you can always make the best of your situation through hard work, determination, and perseverance.”

“Campus News.” Jesuit High School: Community Service, Jesuit High School, 14 Dec. 2018, 12:04pm, www.jesuittampa.org/page.cfm?p=597&newsid=561.